Monday, September 27, 2010

Malad the sequel

You know when you create fun memories and want to just do it all over again? Well thats what we did a couple weeks ago and did it Malad style. Our friend has a house in malad and for his birthday we spent the weekend up in Idaho. Good friends lots of fun and food, thats what I call a good time.

this picture of Rafe and I is totally candid, we didn't pose for this one; we're just that cool and casual all the time
Of course one cannot visit Malad and not eat at Me n' Lou's and get a giant scone

we are all very excited about the raspberry honey


four wheeling is a must on a trip to Malad, so we did that too

All the years growing up on a farm prep you for this kind of thing, not everyone is this good.

Don't Rafe and I make a great team


Don't make fun of me, but this was actually kind of hard to do after not jump roping for like 15 years or so.


5 comments:

  1. good times. k...now go update my blog for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malad huh? I never knew it was such a happenin' place! Looks like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting it on facebook so I could see what's happening with you. Looks like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete