Monday, September 27, 2010

10 Years....Seriously?

It seems like only yesterday I was roaming the halls of Shelley High School. Getting up at 6am for drill team practice, racing out to the car for lunch and standing in line at Mr. Pizza, Friday night games, drill team competitions, and school dances. A lot has happened in the last 10 years and a couple of weeks ago I got to see what some of my friends and class mates have done with their time out of high school. I really enjoyed talking and catching up with some great friends, and it was funny to see our high school picture on our name tag and how much or how little some of us had changed. I went through my year book a couple days ago and I was amazed at how little we all were, I always thought we were so grown up and mature. I'm really glad that I went and got a chance to see the great class of 2000. See you in another 10!

A few key players are missing from this picture, you know who you are.





No comments:

Post a Comment