Monday, February 7, 2011

Our announcements

For the style of our reception I really like the vintage/antique look. I was so excited when we were looking for our announcements and I found this design that almost matched perfectly the fabric I had for our table runners and other decor. I thought It turned out perfect. We also didn't want our picture to look to lovey dovey, don't get me wrong Rafe and I certainly love each other but we just wanted our picture to reflect our personalities a little and I though this picture was great. We love to laugh and joke around with one another and this was a picture that was just caught in the moment of us teasing one another.



1 comment:

  1. Love your announcements and love the pictures. You two are really so adorable and I love the one picture of you two joking. Congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete