Monday, February 7, 2011

One week to go

A week before the wedding Rafe and I did pictures at the temple. It was a freezing Saturday experience. Our photographer tried her best to photoshop our red ears and noses.
After our pictures Rafe went to pick up the car and our photographer left. There I was standing outside the temple by myself in my wedding dress I recived a ton of weird looks. Some people congratulated me and I even had a girl ask to take my picture because "she wanted to remember this picture and get married at the Salt Lake Temple someday". Sure lady knock yourself out.









1 comment:

  1. You look So Beautiful!! I know the feeling of taking pictures in the cold, Brian and I got married in November and it was so cold and windy on our wedding day, it's hard to take pictures when your teeth are chattering.

    ReplyDelete