Saturday, May 22, 2010

Malad- Where Idaho begins

A couple weekends ago we went with some friends and stayed in Malad to go four wheeling and just hang out and play. Malad is a place I don't frequent very often, not beceause I have anything against it, I just have to reason to go; now maybe I do. We had dinner Friday night at Me n' Lou's where I ate the best scone ever, and later that night we went for a little night ride and back to the house for some catch phrase. Of course it was girls against guys and the girls were on a hot streak winning 3-0 but the boys came back and tied so we had to go for a game seven. The girls were victorious and claimed the title of "Malad Catch Phrase Champs 2010".
The next morning after breakfast we got our game faces on again and took to the hills for some four wheeling. We were exposed to all four seasons (it's Idaho why wouldn't we) we had sun, snow, rain, and chilly breezes but it was well worth it.

We worked up an appetite and recharged with some PB&J sandwiches and then it was off to the shooting range, or the hills behind the house same thing. I will certainly be the first to tell you, I look completely unnatural shooting or holding a gun; I was much better at throwing the clay dics so I stuck to doing that most of the time.

We had a great time and it was so much fun to spend time with friends, play and relax in Malad where, as the sign on the freeway indicates; where Idaho begins.















1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun, I love Me n' Lou's I agree they have the best scones and raspberry honey yum!

    ReplyDelete