Thursday, May 13, 2010

Did this really just happen?


For a long time my sister Laura has been telling me that I should have a blog, I put off this suggestion because I thought what in the world would I even say. A friend of mine has a blog and each time I read it I think, wow she is such a good writer and her stories are always entertaining. I felt a lot of pressure to be funny, interesting and whitty; can I interest you in a sarcastic comment or a sassy comeback because thats right up my alley, but posting stories that people will actually want to read, thats something totally different. After much thought I decided to go for it, I mean whats the worst that could happen? So I guess this is actually happening, I am writing a blog. How well I will keep up on it I haven't the slightest, fingers crossed I guess because I have no clue what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment