Monday, October 18, 2010

Hey Batter Batter Batter

From about April until mid October I am consumed by one thing. Softball. I love playing and if you ask Rafe he'll probably tell you I love it a little to much, this year I got to play with four teams and I had a blast. I made some really great friends and I cannot wait until next season. I consider myself a pretty good player, and I can hold my own. If you look at some of the pictures below you might think otherwise.

Thanks to the teams that allowed me to play with them this year. Thanks Business Time, Thundercats I and II and Team Buster. We experienced wins, losses, crazy umpires, championships, and of course played teams that didn't belong in the same league. I'm talking to you Copper Mountain.

Go Thundercats! BYU Champs


Trying to dive for a ball....didn't turn out to well. Just some of the injuries sustained this year.


2 comments:

  1. 4 teams? You are ambitious! Sorry it is all over, but you are probably ready for a break! What is next? Basketball? Football? Soccer? Oh the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow way to go, and OUCH! Ok I love that you knew the "lobster" bit I was talking about on my blog. You get 2 points! Kidding, I don't even know what that means ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete